TEEN PROGRAM: Please come to our open interview session on June 18, 2013, between the hours of 1pm to 2:30pm only, at the Western Riverside Shelter located at 6851 Van Buren Blvd, Riverside, CA 92509. No late arrivals will be accepted.
Please follow all instructions below:
Open interviews will be held at the Riverside Shelter on June 18, 2013 between the hours of 1:00pm to 2:30pm ONLY, no appointment is necessary.
- You must bring a letter of recommendation from a teacher or employer.
- Your last report card.
- Dress is professional attire.
- Bring any certificates you wish to share.
- Must be 13 to 17 years of age to apply.
Space is limited very limited. Other shelter locations will not be accepting teen applications.
After the interview you will be:
- Notified if you were accepted. *Note: There is very limited space not all teens will be accepted, no exceptions.
- ONLY, if selected you will fill out the volunteer application online.
- Scheduled into an orientation.
- Livescan appointment. All details will be provided upon acceptance into program.
You will gain excellent work experience and add these to your resume or college application. Don't miss out on this opportunity.